Co2-Bag is a bag that supplies your plants with carbon dioxide.
All seedlings need carbon dioxide to grow.
If a plant for some reason gets too little carbon dioxide, it will grow more slowly.
This is an easy way to increase the carbon dioxide level in your grow room/tent or greenhouse.
* Add a Co2 bag 2-3 weeks after you plant your seeds.
* The Co2 bag only produces carbon dioxide at temperatures higher than 18ºC.
* When the contents of the Bag come into contact with oxygen, the production of Co2 begins.
* It may take a few days for production to start properly.
* Enough for 10m2 for about 1-3 months.
* With good access to carbon dioxide, the plants can withstand higher temperatures.
* About 3-5ºC more than usual with Co2.
* This makes them drink more water and absorb more nutrients.
* Remember to increase the amount of water, nutrients and light in your grow space then.
* This way you can maximize the effect of the Co2-Bag.
* Now the Co2 bag is available in a larger format, a full 30% larger one before!